Saturday 30 July 2011

Tribal Fusion ~ Costuming Inspiration

Tribal Fusion costuming is an artform - not unlike any dancers costume. However, fusion always seems to take a step over the edge. Often busy, ornate, and less colourful than other dance costumes, the performer has less boundaries and is able to fully inject her own style into the outfit.

 Cascading fabrics, layers and layers of jewels and chain, feathers and cowries - and don't even get me started on the dramatic make-up that seems so perfect with this look - that will be another post. ;)

Be inspired...





 









3 comments:

  1. Woooow I enjoyed scrolling down! Hehe



    I love the costumes of Rachel Brice, totally my style :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, am I the only one finding Mardi love a bit scary?

    ReplyDelete