Friday 24 August 2012

Super Summer Smoothie


This 5 ingredient smoothie is the perfect refreshing snack for these hot summer days, especially after a long dance practice that leaves us 'glistening'.


Peach-Mango Green Smoothie



green apples black background HD Wallpaper
Ingredients for one smoothie:


- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and cut up into chunks
- Cucumber (about 2-3 inches, peeled and cut up)
- Frozen pineapple chunks (1/2 cup)
- Almond Milk (1/2 cup)
- Raw honey (optional, 1-3 tsp depending on taste)



Add all ingredients to your blender or bullet and mix until it runs smooth! Enjoy!

Notes:
- I peel most of my apple and cucumber because I don't like chunks of peel, but as long as they're washed the skins are very good for you. If you have an excellent blender or you don't mind chunks, leave the skin on!
- I haven't tried it yet but I believe these would make delicious popsicles!


No comments:

Post a Comment